Supporting Saskatchewan Agriculture
Are you a part of a Saskatchewan producer association, commission, or board that is looking to develop in the areas of technology transfer, communication, or organizational development?
Receive up to $10,000 per year for qualified projects with the Industry Organization Development Fund.
Morris Interactive offers training and consulting options to help you take advantage of this funding opportunity, such as:
- Technology Transfer and Communications
- Workshops and seminars
- Website improvements
- Production Manuals
- Organizational Development
- Leadership Training
- Organizational Development Training
- Strategic Planning
- HR Consulting
- Change Management
- Board & Governance Training
- Policy Review or Development
Who is Eligible?
- Saskatchewan crop commodity associations, commissions, and boards representing their sector, or
- Saskatchewan primary, broad-based livestock commodity associations representing their sector
- Associations, commissions, and boards must be composed of agriculture producer members and governed by an agriculture prouder directed board, and
- Associations, commissions, and boards must be not-for-profit organizations and incorporated in the Province of Saskatchewan.
Contact Morris Interactive today for more information!